Exchanges and returns
How to return
If you want to return an item purchased on Zara.com, you have 30 days from the shipping confirmation date of your order to do so free of charge. The items should have all tickets attached and be in perfect condition.
These are the options for returning your merchandise:
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same country/region where you made the initial purchase.
Due to temporary, limited capacity at certain Zara stores, we strongly recommend using the “Drop Point” option to avoid longer than normal wait times.
All you have to do is present the items you wish to return together with the sales receipt. You can print it out or show it on your cell phone.
Remember, you don't need to request a return through the website/APP for in-store returns.
If you aren't able to visit the store, you can have someone else do so for you.
How do I access my invoice?
- If you have a Zara.com account, log in with your username and password. You will see the option to download your electronic receipt under the details section of the order you wish to return.
- If you have made your purchase as a guest, you can find the receipt in the link included in the emails we've sent you regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
- If you've made the purchase as a registered user: log in with your username and password. You can request a return under the order details.
- If you have made your purchase as a guest: request a return by clicking on the link included in any of the emails we've sent you regarding your order.
We'll email you a label to attach to the return package which you can then drop off at any drop point
Remember, your return parcel must be post marked within a 30 day time frame from the shipment confirmation email
You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our Terms and Conditions
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order in any other packaging provided that it is properly sealed to prevent the items getting lost.
- It is not necessary to write any delivery address on your package.
- Remember, in the case of returns made at a drop point, you must fill out the return request. You do not need to include the printed receipt.
- Please remember that the drop point return option is only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items that have been purchased in our physical stores.
- If you want to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so we can help manage this process.
- Remember, you must hand over the items you wish to return within a 30-day period before the return period ends. If you have requested collection and this has not yet occurred, please contact us so we can arrange a new collection window.