- NEWOVERSIZED CROPPED SHIRT49.90 USD
shirts and blouses for womenFrom classic white shirts to season floral blouses, there are plenty of fresh ideas to consider in our collection of women’s shirts and blouses. Denim shirts, checks, tunics, and lace blouses all get an update and can be teamed with anything from embellished special-occasion skirts to your favorite jeans.
- RUCHED CROP TOP39.90 USDRound neck top with long sleeves and ruched cuffs. Front slit with ruching. Front hidden button closure.
- RUCHED CROP TOP
- NEWTEXTURED BLOUSE35.90 USD
- NEWPRINT SHIRT49.90 USD
- NEWCUT OUT TOP39.90 USD
- PRINTED STRUCTURED SHIRT39.90 USDLapel collar shirt with V-neckline and short sleeves. Front patch pocket. Side vents at hem. Front button closure.
- PRINTED STRUCTURED SHIRT
- NEWFLOWY TIE DYE SHIRT35.90 USD
- NEWPUFF SLEEVE TOP35.90 USD
- DRAPED ASYMMETRIC TOP49.90 USDTop with asymmetric neckline and one cuffed long sleeve. Ruching detail. Back contrasting button closure.
- DRAPED ASYMMETRIC TOP
- PRINTED BLOUSE39.90 USDFlowy lapel collar blouse with long sleeves. Front button closure.
- PRINTED BLOUSE
Women's Shirts & Blouses
Women’s shirts are as basic as they are chic. The collection fuses its classic charm with contemporary detailing to offer options for formal as well as casual situations. Thanks to their versatile nature, shirts can be both smart and slouchy. From black to blue to white shirts, fitted styles come tailored to be worn comfortably under suits and sweaters as well as bring a trend-led accent to traditional workwear. Oversized shirts have a vintage appeal which is hard to beat, while blouses bring an air of romance. Thicker shirts are hardwearing enough to be worn as an outerwear, doubling up as a jacket, while short-sleeved shirts and long-sleeve shirts make up the collection which comes in multiple finishes, fabrics and patterns. Our shirts for women include pussybow, corset, ruched, belted, and asymmetrical styles that look great layered with dresses and tops as well as on their own with jeans or skirts. Running the gamut of patterns, leopard print, floral, plaid and striped designs are all available, while leather, silk, lace, velvet, corduroy, cotton shirts ensure there is a fabrication to suit multiple fashion sensibilities.