Useful information about the gift receipt:
- Gift receipt. The main feature of a gift receipt is that it does not include the item price.
- Personalised messages. When you select the Gift Receipt option, you will be able to personalise your purchase with a short message that we will include with your order.
- Exchange or return. The recipient of an item purchased with a Gift Receipt will have the option of requesting an exchange or return at our stores or request a return by using the Zara.com website (desktop version).
- HOME items can be returned as well to ZARA HOME stores. Exchanges are not available.
Useful information about returns of purchases made by gift receipt:
- Refund to the recipient: If you show the gift receipt when returning an item to the store, the refund will be made on a Credit Voucher; if you are making the return on the zara.com website (PC version), we will send you a Credit Voucher by email.
- Refund to the purchaser: To receive the refund through the original payment method, you will need to show your purchase receipt, which you can find in your customer account. Or by accessing the link in the order confirmation email for any purchases you made as a guest.