What is a gift receipt?
It is a receipt which does not contain the prices of the purchased items. You may select the gift receipt option from your shopping basket.
When you place the order, you may enter the telephone number and e-mail address of the person who will receive the order so that they can track and monitor the status of the delivery. If you prefer, you may enter your own details and you will receive this information.
For more information, see the Help.
Returning with a gift receipt
If you received an order with a gift receipt and would like to return an item, you have the following options:
Please follow these steps :
- MARK THE RECEIPT: Find the Gift Receipt we sent you with your order and mark the items you wish to return.
- REQUEST RETURN: In the field below, enter the Gift Receipt number that appears on the upper left side of the receipt and click on the RETURN REQUEST button. Then fill in the necessary information for the return.
- PACKING: Place the item(s) and the receipt (one per box) in their original packaging or something similar and securely close the box.
- CARRIER: Drop off the package at the nearest couriers location.
- REFUND: In the following days you will receive a Gift Card with the returned amount by e-mail.
The easiest way to return an item is at one of our Zara stores (as long as it is in the same country/region where the purchase was made). To find the nearest store, click here store locator.
Bring the items you wish to return along with the Gift Receipt to the store and we will give you a Gift Card with the corresponding amount on it. This Voucher Receipt can be used online or in any Inditex Group store: Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pull&Bear, Stradivarius or Zara Home store or via their respective UK websites, or via the UK websites for Oysho.