Exchanges and returns
How to return
You have 30 days from the shipping date of your order to return your purchase from Zara.com free of charge. The items must have all their labels and be in perfect condition.
Click here to see the special actions related to COVID-19.
These are the options for returning your item(s):
- If you made your purchase as a registered user: Log in with your username and password and you can make a return request from the order details screen.
- If you made your purchase as a guest: Request a refund by clicking on the link that appears in any of the emails we have sent you about your order.
We will send you a label via email to stick on the return package so that you can then take it to the drop point. Also, you can show your QR Code at the Drop off point and they will print the label for you.
When doing a return request, if your order contains a large Home item, we will ask you to get in touch with us in order to complete a home return for you.
Remember that you must bring the items you wish to return to your nearest drop point within 30 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same market/region where you made the purchase.
You only have to present the purchase receipt along with the items you wish to return. You can show it on the screen of your mobile device or print it out.
Remember that you do not need to make a return request via the website or the app for in-store returns.
Bear in mind that if you cannot make it to a physical store yourself, you can allow someone else to go for you.
HOME items can be returned as well to ZARA HOME stores.
How can I get a copy of my purchase receipt?
- If you have an account with Zara.com, log in with your username and password. In the order details for the item(s) you wish to return, you will have the option to download the e-receipt.
- If you made the purchase as a guest, you can find the e-receipt by clicking on the link included in the emails we have sent regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Purchase Conditions
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order using any other packaging, as long as it is sealed correctly to avoid losing the item(s). Zara Home items must be returned in their sealed original packaging and in its original condition.
- You don’t have to write a shipping address on your package.
- Remember that if you are returning a product at a drop point, you must first complete the return request form. It is not necessary to include a printed receipt.
- We’d like to remind you that drop point returns are only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items purchased in our physical stores.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so that we can process it.
- We wish to remind you that you can return several items from different orders in a single shipment. To do so, select all the items you wish to return, regardless of the order they belong to, and continue with the return request process until completion. Remember that during the return request process, you must indicate the number of boxes you will use to package and ship the items you wish to return.
- Remember that you must always send the item(s) you wish to return within 30 days, before the return period expires. If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.