Shops and company
Exchanges and returns
Exchanges and returns can be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
To exchange or return any purchase made in our stores, it is vital that you show the paper receipt. You can also display this using the Zara app.
If you made your purchase using an iPod in any of our stores, view the information on returns in the IPOD section.
The credit will be paid using the original payment method used for the purchase. Please remember that exchanges and returns can only be done in the same country/region where the items were bought.
Special terms and conditions for exchanges and returns of certain items:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Woman: can be returned or exchanged as long as they are in the same condition as when they were purchased and still have the bag or protective sticker with which they were sent.
- Man: underwear cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Kids: underwear items cannot be returned or exchanged, except for socks, tights, tops, bodysuits and vests kept in their original packaging.
- Pyjamas: can be returned or exchanged as long as they are in the same condition as when they were purchased. Items that include a bag must be returned with it.
- Accessories: must be returned with the bag or the original cardboard packaging intact.
- Fragrances and candles: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
- Customisable items: Given that these garments are customised, it is not possible to exchange or return them. Moreover, it is not possible to cancel purchases of items in a customised colour.
- Baby Shower Gift Boxes and Packs: items forming part of a pack cannot be returned separately.