Purchase gift card
There are two types available: The E-Card, a virtual card sent by us to the email address you indicate, or, if you prefer, sent by you using your favourite messaging apps. And the Physical Gift Card delivered by a courier.
Both can be used online or in any Inditex Group store: Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Homeand, Lefties and Uterqüe; and in Kiddy’s Class stores
Useful information about the Gift Card:
- It is only valid for the country/region in which you purchased it.
- It is a document for use by the holder. Zara will not replace the card if it is stolen, lost or damaged.
- The validity period depends on the country/region. You will be able see this information when you choose your card.
- You can check the balance on your Card via the Zara website, in the section "Gift Card > Check balance", or directly in one of our stores.
- The time scale for returning it is the same as for any other item, providing that the card has not been used. Refunds will be made using the original payment method used for the purchase. If the return is made through Zara.com you do not need to send the physical card.