Due to the current situation, return methods may vary.
Return periods will be extended to 30 days from when our stores reopen.
These are the options for returning your merchandise:
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same country/region where you made the initial purchase and that also carries the same department to which the item you wish to return belongs.
All you have to do is present the items you wish to return together with the sales receipt. You can print it out or show it on your cell phone.
Remember, you don't need to request a return through the website/APP for in-store returns.
If you aren't able to visit the store, you can have someone else do so for you.
How do I access my invoice?
- If you have a Zara.com account, log in with your username and password. You will see the option to download your electronic receipt under the details section of the order you wish to return.
- If you have made your purchase as a guest, you can find the receipt in the link included in the emails we've sent you regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
- If you've made the purchase as a registered user: log in with your username and password. You can request a return under the order details.
- If you have made your purchase as a guest: request a return by clicking on the link included in any of the emails we've sent you regarding your order.
We'll email you a label to attach to the return package which you can drop off at any CanadaPost office.
Remember, you must deposit the items you wish to return at the drop off point within a 30-day period from the delivery date of your purchase, before the return period ends.
You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our Terms and Conditions
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order in any other packaging provided that it is properly sealed to prevent the items getting lost.
- It is not necessary to write any delivery address on your package.
- Remember, in the case of returns made at a drop point, you must fill out the return request. You do not need to include the printed receipt.
- Please remember that the drop point return option is only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items that have been purchased in our physical stores.
- If you want to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so we can help manage this process.
- Remember, you must hand over the items you wish to return within a 30-day period before the return period ends. If you have requested collection and this has not yet occurred, please contact us so we can arrange a new collection window.
Exchange periods will be extended to 30 days from when our stores reopen.
You can exchange your item’s sizes or colors. If you prefer to exchange it for a different item, return it and make a new purchase.
Exchanging an item purchased at Zara.com is simple. Visit a Zara Store that carries the same department from which your item comes and bring your printed or electronic receipt with you.
If you choose to request an exchange through Zara.com, access your order and select the item you wish to return and the size for which you want to exchange it. To return your original item, we offer you FREE options that can be consulted in the RETURNS section. You have 14 days from the exchange request to return your merchandise. If this period has passed and we have not received the original items, you will be charged for the amount of the items from the second shipment via your original payment method.
The ONLINE EXCHANGE option is available for orders made as a registered user and paid with: American Express, Affinity Card, JCB, Klarna, MasterCard and VISA (some of these payment methods may not be available in your country or region).
- Only one exchange request can be done at a time for the same order. You may add up to 5 items per exchange request.
- The exchange option will not be visible if the purchased item is no longer available.
- Online exchanges are not available for purchases made with a gift receipt.
You can find additional information about the Exchange and Return Policy or your right to withdrawal in our Terms and Conditions.
Some of our items, due to their unique characteristics, must meet the following conditions in order to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene strip.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned, except for tops, bodysuits, and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned in their original, intact packaging.
The refund will be made via the same payment method that was used for your initial purchase.
You will receive the return confirmation via email once the return has been completed.
If you do not see a credit to your account within 14 days, please use this confirmation and present it to your banking institution so they may help you facilitate the process.