Our returns options are not available at this time. That is why we have decided to extend the returns period to 30 days from when our stores reopen.
These are the options for returning your item(s):
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same market/region where you made the purchase.
You only have to present the purchase receipt along with the items you wish to return. You can show it on the screen of your mobile device or print it out.
Remember that you do not need to make a return request via the website or the app for in-store returns.
Bear in mind that if you cannot make it to a physical store yourself, you can allow someone else to go for you.
How can I get a copy of my purchase receipt?
- If you have an account with Zara.com, log in with your username and password. In the order details for the item(s) you wish to return, you will have the option to download the e-receipt.
- If you made the purchase as a guest, you can find the e-receipt by clicking on the link included in the emails we have sent regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
- If you made your purchase as a registered user: Log in with your username and password and you can make a return request from the order details screen.
- If you made your purchase as a guest: Request a refund by clicking on the link that appears in any of the emails we have sent you about your order.
We will send you a label via email to stick on the return package so that you can drop it off at any New Zealand Post office.
Remember that you must bring the items you wish to return to your nearest drop point within 30 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order using any other packaging, as long as it is sealed correctly to avoid losing the item(s).
- You don’t have to write a shipping address on your package.
- Remember that if you are returning a product at a drop point, you must first complete the return request form. It is not necessary to include a printed receipt.
- We’d like to remind you that drop point returns are only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items purchased in our physical stores.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so that we can process it.
- Remember that you must always send the item(s) you wish to return within 30 days, before the return period expires. If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.
The exchange period has been extended to 30 days from when our stores reopen.
You can change the size or colour of your items. If you prefer to exchange it for another item, you must ask for a return and make a new purchase.
Exchanging an item bought on Zara.com is very easy. Visit a Zara store that has the same department that the item belongs to, with your receipt, and hand over the original to receive the new one.
If you decide to request an exchange from Zara.com, access your order and select the item you wish to return and the size you would like to exchange it for. To return your original item, please consult our FREE OF CHARGE options in the section RETURNS. The original items should be returned within 14 days of the request for exchange. If the deadline has passed and we have not received the original items, the value of the second delivery will be charged to the same payment method as the original.
The ONLINE EXCHANGE option will be available for orders placed by a registered customer and paid using: American Express, Affinity Card, JCB, Klarna, MasterCard and VISA (some of these payment methods may not be available in your country/region).
Please also remember…
- Only one exchange request can be done at a time for the same order. You may add up to 5 items per exchange request.
- The option to exchange does not appear if the item purchased is no longer available.
- Online exchange will not be available for purchases made with a gift receipt.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned, except for tops, bodysuits and vests of 0-36 months' babies' kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned with the original packaging intact.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.