You have 30 days from the shipping date of your order to return your purchase from Zara.com free of charge.
These are the options for returning your item(s):
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same market/region where you made the purchase.
You only have to present the purchase receipt along with the items you wish to return. You can show it on the screen of your mobile device or print it out.
Remember that you do not need to make a return request via the website or the app for in-store returns.
Bear in mind that if you cannot make it to a physical store yourself, you can allow someone else to go for you.
How can I get a copy of my purchase receipt?
- If you have an account with Zara.com, log in with your username and password. In the order details for the item(s) you wish to return, you will have the option to download the e-receipt.
- If you made the purchase as a guest, you can find the e-receipt by clicking on the link included in the emails we have sent regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
- If you made your purchase as a registered user: Log in with your username and password. You can make a return request from the order details screen. We will send a courier to pick up your package at the address of your choice within 24-48 hours.
- If you made your purchase as a guest: Request a refund by clicking on the link that appears in any of the emails we have sent you about your order.
Remember that you must send the items you wish to return within 30 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order using any other packaging, as long as it is sealed correctly to avoid losing the item(s).
- You don’t have to write a shipping address on your package.
- Remember that if you are returning a product from home, you must first complete the return request form. It is not necessary to include a printed receipt.
- We’d like to remind you that home collection returns are only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items purchased in our physical stores.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so that we can process it.
- Remember that you must always send the item(s) you wish to return within 30 days, before the return period expires. If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.
You have 30 days from the shipping date to exchange your purchase from Zara.com FREE OF CHARGE.
You can change the size or colour of your items. If you prefer to exchange it for another item, you must ask for a return and make a new purchase.
Exchanging an item bought on Zara.com is very easy. Visit a Zara store that has the same department that the item belongs to, with your receipt, and hand over the original to receive the new one.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned in their full original packaging.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase, except for orders paid for by Cash on Delivery for which refunds shall be made via bank transfer.
Bank Cards purchases (Credit/Debit) will be refunded against the Bank Card (Credit/Debit) used for the original purchase.
Except for orders paid for by Cash on Delivery for which refunds shall be made via bank transfer. If you wish to be refunded CASH, you can request your return directly in one of our stores. Please also note that, if you enter your bank details during the return request, all the refunds related to this order will be done only through bank transfer.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.