Due to the current situation, returns methods may vary.
Return timeframes are extended up to 30 days after the reopening of our stores.
Specific documentation needed for all the returns:
- In case you have received an e-archive (except autonomous), please complete the return section information for each item you want to return (mark the item, confirm the units you want to return and amount of total price per line) and then sign the document.
- If you placed the order as a company, you must include a return invoice issued by your company together with the e-invoice.
These are the options for returning your item(s):
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same market/region where you made the purchase.
You have to present the purchase receipt and the specific documentation explained above along with the items you wish to return. Purchase receipt must be printed and brought. .
Remember that you do not need to make a return request via the website or the app for in-store returns.
Bear in mind that if you cannot make it to a physical store yourself, you can allow someone else to go for you.
How can I get a copy of my purchase receipt?
- If you have an account with Zara.com, log in with your username and password. In the order details for the item(s) you wish to return, you will have the option to download the e-receipt.
- If you made the purchase as a guest, you can find the e-receipt by clicking on the link included in the emails we have sent regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
- If you made your purchase as a registered user: Log in with your username and password and you can make a return request from the order details screen.
- If you made your purchase as a guest: Request a refund by clicking on the link that appears in any of the emails we have sent you about your order.
We will send you a label via email to stick on the return package so that you can drop it off at any Aras Kargo office.
Remember that you must bring the items you wish to return to your nearest drop point within 30 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order using any other packaging, as long as it is sealed correctly to avoid losing the item(s).
- You don’t have to write a shipping address on your package.
- Remember that if you are returning a product at a drop point, you must first complete the return request form. Please remember that printed purchase receipt must be included inside the package.
- We’d like to remind you that drop point returns are only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items purchased in our physical stores.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so that we can process it.
- Remember that you must always send the item(s) you wish to return within 30 days, before the return period expires. If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.
The exchange option is not available for online purchases. Nevertheless, you can always return your order for FREE within the established return period and place another order.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned with the original packaging intact.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.