You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase from Zara.com FREE OF CHARGE.
These are the options for returning your items:
At a zara store
Take your order and receipt to any Zara store in the same country/region in which you made the purchase and which includes the department to which the item belongs.
* Except the following stores:
- SINGAPORE – CHANGI AIRPORT
At a drop-off point
Access your order information through request a return.
If you placed your order as a guest, you will be able to access this information through the link included in the order confirmation email.
We will send you a label so that you can take the items you wish to return to the Singapore Post.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
The exchange option is not available for online purchases. Nevertheless, you can always return your order for FREE within the established return period and place another order.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear & Swimsuit: will not be able to return except those for babies aged 0 to 36 months.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: turban, hairband, sock, jewellery, stocking, Tight, will not be able to return.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.