- If the item you are looking for is not available either in store or on the website, please contact us and we will help you try to find it. It will be easier to search if you have the reference number.
- Please remember that, assuming the item is available on the website, you will be able to find it in the store of your choice by using the option Check in-store availability*.
Please bear in mind that stock figures are always for guidance. This information is not available during sales.
Exchanges and returns can be made within 1 month of the purchase date.
To exchange or return any purchase made in our stores, it is vital that you show the paper receipt or e-receipt.
The credit will be paid using the original payment method used for the purchase. Please remember that exchanges and returns can only be done in the same country/region where the items were bought.
Special terms and conditions for exchanges and returns of certain items:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned in their full original packaging.
You can save your payment card details in the MY ACCOUNT section of the Zara app, including gift cards, and use them to pay in our Zara stores.
When completing payment with the app, the receipts will be automatically saved in the Orders Placed section. You can also scan and save other receipts that you have on paper.