- Please remember that, assuming the item is available on the website, you will be able to find it in the store of your choice by using the option Check in-store availability*.
Please bear in mind that stock figures are always for guidance. This information is not available during sales.
You can return items (*) within 30 days of purchase date (**) with the receipt / return note only.
* Return or cancelation are not allowed for items that have been used, damaged, items without an inner label, items purchased abroad, items which have undergone repair, items that are not in their original package and items that their original package has been opened.
During the sale season/special sales, items can be returned within 5 days from purchase date (**) subject to our regular season return policy.
** Number of days includes the purchase date itself.
The aforesaid does not derogate from consumer protection regulations (cancellation of a transaction) – 2010.
Cancelation fees will be charged upon cancelation.
You will receive a credit voucher for purchase in Zara stores, in accordance with the voucher's instructions, in exchange for items being returned.
** Items purchased on Zara Online Israel- are subject to the return policy published in the web site.
Special terms and conditions for exchanges and returns of certain items:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Accessories: must be returned with the original packaging intact.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.