You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase from Zara.com FREE OF CHARGE.
These are the options for returning your items:
At a zara store
Take your order and paper or electronic receipt to any Zara store in the same country/region in which you made the purchase.
Access your order information through request a return.
If you placed your order as a guest, you will be able to access this information through the link included in the order confirmation email.
We will send a courier to collect your return from the address you tell us.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
The exchange option is not available for online purchases. Nevertheless, you can always return your order for FREE within the established return period and place another order.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear & Swimsuit: will not be able to return.
- Underwear: will not be able to return.
- Accessories: gloves, scarf, hairband, turban, hat, belt, bracelets, bow tie, sunglasses, sock, jewellery, umbrella, stocking, tights, bodysuits, etc. will not be able to return.
- Fragrances: will not be able to return.
- Watches: can only be returned via home return option and it must be sent in its original packaging.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
Except for orders paid for by Cash on Delivery and collected at home, for which refunds shall be made via bank transfer.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.