Shops and company
Exchanges and returns
Exchanges and returns can be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
To exchange or return any purchase made in our stores, it is vital that you show the purchase receipt. You can also show it through your ZARA QR (only available for returns).
If you made your purchase using an iPod in any of our stores, view the information on returns in the IPOD section.
The credit will be paid using the original payment method used for the purchase. Please remember that exchanges and returns can only be done in the same country/region where the items were bought.
Special terms and conditions for exchanges and returns of certain items:
- Swimwear & Swimsuit: will not be able to return.
- Underwear: will not be able to return.
- Accessories: gloves, scarf, hairband, turban, hat, belt, bracelets, bow tie, sunglasses, sock, jewellery, umbrella, stocking, tights, bodysuits, etc. will not be able to return.
- Fragrances: will not be able to return.
- Cosmetics: will not be able to return.
- Packs: items forming part of a pack cannot be returned separately.
- Special packaging and additional accessories: items sent with special packaging (fabric bags, special boxes, etc.) or additional accessories must be returned with said packaging or accessories.