What is a gift receipt?
It is a receipt which does not contain the prices of the purchased items. You may select the gift receipt option from your shopping basket.
When you place the order, you may enter the telephone number and e-mail address of the person who will receive the order so that they can track and monitor the status of the delivery. If you prefer, you may enter your own details and you will receive this information.
For more information, see the Help.
Returning with a gift receipt
If you received an order with a gift receipt and would like to return an item, you have the following options:
Please follow these steps :
- MARK THE RECEIPT: Find the Gift Receipt we sent you with your order and mark the items you wish to return.
- REQUEST RETURN: In the field below, enter the Gift Receipt number that appears on the upper left side of the receipt and click on the RETURN REQUEST button. Then fill in the necessary information for the return. We will email you the return label once you complete the process.
- PACKING: Place the item(s) and the receipt (one per box) in their original packaging or something similar and securely close the box.
- RETURN LABEL: With the label we have emailed you, you can then take your parcel to a drop off point. Remember to keep the receipt that will be provided to you.
- RETURN: In the next days you will receive an email with an electronic voucher with the amount of your return. This voucher can be used for purchases in store as well as on Zara.com