Due to the current situation, returns methods may vary.
The returns period has been extended to 30 days from when our stores reopen.
These are the options for returning your item(s):
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same market/region where you made the purchase.
You only have to present the purchase receipt along with the items you wish to return. You can show it on the screen of your mobile device or print it out.
Remember that you do not need to make a return request via the website or the app for in-store returns.
Bear in mind that if you cannot make it to a physical store yourself, you can allow someone else to go for you.
How can I get a copy of my purchase receipt?
Log in with your username and password. In the order details for the item(s) you wish to return, you will have the option to download the e-receipt.
Find your nearest store here.
Log in with your username and password. You can make a return request from the order details screen. We will send a courier to pick up your package at the address of your choice within 24-48 hours.
Remember that you must send the items you wish to return within 14 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
Log in with your username and password and you can make a return request from the order details screen.
We will send you a label via email to stick on the return package so that you can drop it off at any Aramex office.
Remember that you must bring the items you wish to return to your nearest drop point within 14 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order using any other packaging, as long as it is sealed correctly to avoid losing the item(s).
- You don’t have to write a shipping address on your package.
- Remember that if you are returning a product from home or at a drop point, you must first complete the return request form. It is not necessary to include a printed receipt.
- We’d like to remind you that home collection and drop point returns are only available for online purchases. They are not valid for items purchased in our physical stores.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so that we can process it.
- Remember that you must always send the item(s) you wish to return within 14 days, before the return period expires. If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.
The exchange period has been extended to 30 days from when our stores reopen.
You can change the size or colour of your items. If you prefer to exchange it for another item, you must ask for a return and make a new purchase.
Exchanging an item bought on Zara.com is very easy. Visit a Zara store that has the same department that the item belongs to, with your receipt, and hand over the original to receive the new one.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned with the original packaging intact.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
Except for orders paid for by Cash on Delivery for which refunds shall be made via bank transfer. If you wish to be refunded CASH, you can request your return directly in one of our stores. Please also note that, if you enter your bank details during the return request, all the refunds related to this order will be done only through bank transfer.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.