- If the item you are interested in is not available in store but it is on Zara.com, ask our staff and we will help you to buy it using our iPods. You can collect it in the store or choose home delivery. For more information, go to the iPod section .
- If the item you are looking for is not available either in store or on the website, please contact us and we will help you try to find it. It will be easier to search if you have the reference number.
- Please remember that, assuming the item is available on the website, you will be able to find it in the store of your choice by using the option Check in-store availability*.
Please bear in mind that stock figures are always for guidance. This information is not available during sales.
Exchanges and returns can be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
To exchange or return any purchase made in our stores, it is vital that you show the paper receipt or e-receipt.
If you made your purchase using an iPod in any of our stores, view the information on returns in the IPOD section.
The credit will be paid using the original payment method used for the purchase. Please remember that exchanges and returns can only be done in the same country/region where the items were bought.
Special terms and conditions for exchanges and returns of certain items:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned in their full original packaging.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Lipsticks: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
You can save your payment card details in the MY ACCOUNT section of the Zara app, including gift cards, and use them to pay in our Zara stores.
When completing payment with the app, the receipts will be automatically saved in the Orders Placed section. You can also scan and save other receipts that you have on paper.
Some of our stores have mobile iPod devices that can be used to purchase items online that are not available in the shop itself. Request more information from our staff and they will help you use this method of purchasing.
Options for delivery of your iPod order – You can use any of the delivery methods available for your country/region, including delivery to the store you are in.
Make the payment for an iPod order – You can complete the payment through the same mobile device or at the desk in store.
Options for returning your iPod order - If you paid at the desk in store, you can return your items to that same store or any other Zara store in the same country/region. If you paid online, you will have the option of returning it to the store or via any other return option available for online purchases in your country/region.