- If the item in which you are interested is not available in-store but is available online, ask one of our staff and we will help you purchase it through our IPOD. It can be delivered to the store or to your house. For more information, visit IPOD section.
- If you are unable to find the item you are looking for in-store or online, contact us and we will try to help you locate it. To make the search that much easier, please have the item’s reference number available.
- Remember, provided that the item is available on the website, you also have the option to find it in the store of your choice using the See in-store availability* feature.
Please keep in mind that stock data is not guaranteed. During the sales period, this information may not be available.
The exchange and return period is 1 month from the purchase date.
To exchange or return an item purchased in one of our stores, you must bring a paper or electronic sales receipt.
If you have made your purchase via IPOD in one of our stores, see exchange information in the IPOD section.
The amount will be refunded via the original payment method you used for the initial purchase. Remember that exchanges and returns can only be made in the same country/region where the items were purchased.
Special conditions for exchanges and returns of certain articles:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene strip.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned, except for tops, bodysuits, and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: Must be returned in their full original packaging.
- Fragrances: Must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in its same packaging and original condition.
You can store your credit cards in the MY ACCOUNT section of the Zara App, including gift cards, and use them for payment in Zara Stores.
After completing a purchase with the App, the receipts are automatically stored in the Completed Orders section. You can also scan and store printed receipts you may have.
Some of our stores have IPOD devices that can be used to shop for items online that aren’t available in-store. Ask our staff for more information and they’ll advise you about this purchasing method.
Shipping options for your IPOD order – You can use any of the shipping methods available in your country/region, including shipping the order to the shop where you made the purchase.
Paying for an IPOD order – You may pay through the mobile device itself or at the in-store register.
Options for returning your IPOD order - If you paid at the store register, you can return the merchandise at the same or any other Zara store in the same country/region. If you paid online, you can return the order in-store, or via any of the other return options that are available for online purchases in your country/region.