The Zara Gift Card is a virtual card sent via email. With it, you can make purchases in store or on Zara.com.
Useful information about the Gift Card:
- It is only valid for the country/region in which you purchased it.
- It is a document for use by the holder. Zara will not replace the card if it is stolen, lost or damaged.
- The validity period depends on the country/region. You will be able see this information when you choose your card.
- You can check the balance on your card via the Zara website, in the section "Gift Card > Check balance", or directly in one of our Zara stores.
- The time scale for returning it is the same as for any other item, providing that the card has not been used. Refunds will be made using the original payment method used for the purchase. If the return is made through Zara.com you do not need to send the physical card.
Before using your card it is important that you know:
- Physical Gift Cards bought in a store and E-Cards are already activated.
- If you want to use your E-Gift Card to pay in store, you can print it or show it on your mobile device.
- If your purchase exceeds the amount on your Gift Card, you can combine it with any other payment method available in your country/region.
Returns of items purchased with a Gift Card will be refunded to the same Gift Card. If the return is of an online purchase you will receive a virtual copy of the card, with the updated balance on it, together with the email confirming the refund.
If the Gift Card used no longer exists at the time of the return, the amount will be refunded with a Credit Voucher:
If you used more than one payment method for a purchase and you request a partial return of the order, the refund will usually be repaid to the other payment method rather than the Gift Card.