On Zara.com you can find new products every week, just like in our stores.
If the item you want has sold out but it has the symbol , you can register your email address and we will let you know as soon as it becomes available, within 15 days of your registration. This process does not reserve the item.
You may also view the stock on our website using our “Check in-store availability” option.
To help you find your size, we provide a tool, "Find My Size", that recommends the best size for you, using the details that you provide. If this option is not available for the item you are interested in, you can always consult our size guide.
At Zara we aim to guarantee maximum quality in our products, and we are committed to being transparent about any items that might have had to be withdrawn from sale for any reason.
There are currently no items being withdrawn. For further information about previous withdrawals, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Useful information about the Gift Card:
- It is only valid for the country/region in which you purchased it.
- It is a document for use by the holder. Zara will not replace the card if it is stolen, lost or damaged.
- The validity period depends on the country/region. You will be able see this information when you choose your card.
- You can check the balance on your card via the Zara website, in the section "Gift Card > Check balance", or directly in one of our Zara stores.
- The time scale for returning it is the same as for any other item, providing that the card has not been used. Refunds will be made using the original payment method used for the purchase. If the return is made through Zara.com you do not need to send the physical card.