You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase from Zara.com FREE OF CHARGE.
These are the options for returning your items:
At a zara store
Take your order and paper or electronic receipt to any Zara store in the same country/region in which you made the purchase.
Access your order information through request a return.
If you placed your order as a guest, you will be able to access this information through the link included in the order confirmation email.
We will send a courier to collect your return from the address you tell us.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
You have 30 days from the shipping date to exchange your purchase from Zara.com FREE OF CHARGE.
You can change the size or colour of your items. If you prefer to exchange it for another item, you must ask for a return and make a new purchase.
Exchanging an item bought on Zara.com is very easy. Visit a Zara store that has the same department that the item belongs to, with your receipt, and hand over the original to receive the new one.
If you decide to request an exchange from Zara.com, access your order and select the item you wish to return and the size you would like to exchange it for. To return your original item, please consult our FREE OF CHARGE options in the section RETURNS. The original items should be returned within 14 days of the request for exchange. If the deadline has passed and we have not received the original items, the value of the second delivery will be charged to the same payment method as the original.
The ONLINE EXCHANGE option will be available for orders placed by a registered customer and paid using: American Express, Affinity Card, JCB, Klarna, MasterCard and VISA (some of these payment methods may not be available in your country/region).
Please also remember…
- Only one exchange request can be done at a time for the same order. You may add up to 5 items per exchange request.
- The option to exchange does not appear if the item purchased is no longer available.
- Online exchange will not be available for purchases made with a gift receipt.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfil certain criteria to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and vests from the Kids’ section kept in their original packaging.
- Accessories: must be returned in their full original packaging.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
- Cosmetics: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.