Give the gift of fashion. We sell gift cards for different amounts in the countries listed below only. For further information please check the conditions of use.
- Germany: 20, 40, 60 and 100 EUR.
- Australia: 50, 100 AUD$ and Card of any amount (from 40 AUD$ to 500 AUD$).
- Bulgaria: 50, 100 BGN and Card of any amount (from 40 to 1,000 BGN).
- China: 300, 500 and 800 CNY
- Costa Rica: 20,000, 30,000 and 40,000 CRC.
- Croatia: Card of any amount (from 200.00 HRK to 4,000.00 HRK).
- Denmark: Card of any amount (from 200 DKK to 3,000 DKK).
- El Salvador: 30, 50 and 75 USD.
- Slovenia: 20, 40 and 80 EUR.
- Finland: 20, 40, 60 and 100 EUR.
- France:Card of any amount (from 20 EUR to 500 EUR).
- Greece: 40, 60 and 100 EUR.
- Hong Kong: 200, 300, 500 and 1,000 HKD.
- Hungary: 5,000, 1,0000 and 25,000 HUF.
- India: 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 INR.
- Italy: 40, 60 and 100 EUR.
- Morocco: 400, 700 and 1,000 MAD.
- Mexico: 300, 500 and 800 MXN and Card of any amount (from 300 to 5,000 MXN).
- Panama: 30, 70, 90 PAB.
- Puerto Rico: 25, 50 and 100 USD.
- Czech Republic: 500, 1,000 and 1,500 CZK.
- Dominican Republic: 1,000, 1,500 and 2,000 DOP.
- Russia: 2,000, 3,000 and 5,000 RUB.
- South Africa Card of any amount (from R200 to R5,000).
- Taiwan: 1,500, 3,000, 5,000 and 8,000 NT$
Terms and Conditions
The gift card allows you to purchase any product on sale in Zara shops in the country where the card was acquired. It cannot be used to purchase products over the Internet. Gift cards can be paid for using any means of payment accepted in the stores of the issuing country.
The gift card is valid until the date specified on the card or on the purchase receipt, until that date it may be used as many times as you wish until the balance is used up.
If the value of your purchase exceeds the balance available on the card, you may pay the difference in cash or by any other method of payment accepted by the store where the purchase is made.
Unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the gift card applicable in each country, goods purchased using the card are subject to the same exchange and refund policy as that applied to any other product sold in the same country. In the case of returned goods, the refund amount will be added to the existing balance of the card. If at the time of returning the goods the gift card has expired or the balance has been used, the value will be reimbursed according to the client's wishes.
The available credit on the gift card is the difference between the balance prior to having made the purchase and the total amount of the purchase. If so established in the terms and conditions applicable in each country, the remaining credit on the gift card will be shown on the receipt issued when the card is used to purchase an item.
The gift card is a bearer instrument and the holder is wholly responsible for its use. Zara will not replace the card if it has been stolen, lost, mislaid or damaged.
Gift cards are independently issued and processed by the owners of Zara stores in the country of issue.
The terms and conditions of use of the card may vary from one country to another. Please check the terms and conditions when you purchase your gift cards and/or those applied in your country.