Give fashion. We sell gift cards for different amounts only in the countries listed below. For more information please see the terms and conditions of use.
- Australia: 50, 100 AUD$ and Card of any amount (from 40 AUD$ to 500 AUD$).
- Bosnia: Card of any amount (50 to 1000 BAM)
- Bulgaria: 50, 100 BGN and Card of any amount (from 40 to 1,000 BGN).
- China: 300, 500 and 800 CNY
- Costa Rica: 20,000, 30,000 and 40,000 CRC.
- Croatia: Card of any amount (from 200.00 HRK to 4,000.00 HRK).
- El Salvador: 30, 50 and 75 USD.
- Slovenia: 20, 40 and 80 EUR.
- Finland: 20, 40, 60 and 100 EUR.
- France:Card of any amount (from 20 EUR to 500 EUR).
- Hong Kong: 200, 300, 500 and 1,000 HKD.
- Hungary: 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000 HUF.
- India: 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 INR.
- Kazakhstan: 5,000, 10,000 and 15,000 KZT.
- Macau: 300, 500 and 1,000 MOP and Card of any amount (from 200 to 2,000 MOP).
- Macedonia: Card of any amount (from 2,000 MKD to 30,000 MKD).
- Morocco: 400, 700 and 1,000 MAD.
- Mexico: 300, 500 and 800 MXN and Card of any amount (from 300 to 5,000 MXN).
- Panama: 30, 70, 90 PAB.
- Puerto Rico: 25, 50 and 100 USD.
- Czech Republic: 500, 1,000 and 1,500 Kč.
- Dominican Republic: 1,000, 1,500 and 2,000 DOP.
- Russia: 2,000, 3,000 and 5,000 RUB.
- Serbia: Card of any amount (from 3,000 RSD to 50,000 RSD).
- South Africa Card of any amount (from R200 to R5,000).
- Taiwan: 1,500, 3,000, 5,000 and 8,000 NT$
Terms and conditions of use
The gift card can be used to buy any product on sale in Zara shops in the country where it was bought. It cannot be used to buy products in the online shop. You can add money to the gift card using any of the means of payment accepted in the shops of the country where it was issued.
The gift card is valid until the date shown on the card or on the receipt of purchase, and can be used as many times as you want before that date, until the balance has been spent.
If your purchase exceeds the amount on the gift card, you can pay the excess amount in cash or using any of the other means of payment accepted by the shop where you are making the purchase.
Unless otherwise established by the terms and conditions for use of gift cards applicable in the individual country, products bought with the gift card are subject to the same exchange and return policy as any other product sold in the same country. In this case, if you return a product acquired with a gift card, the refund will be in the form of an increase in the card balance. If this has expired or the balance has all been spent at the time of the return, the price of the product will be refunded according to the preference of the cardholder.
The available balance of the gift card is the difference between the balance before making a purchase and the amount of the purchase. If the terms and conditions of use of gift cards applicable in the corresponding country permit, the available balance of the gift card will appear on the receipt of purchases made using the card.
The gift card is for use by the bearer and its holder is exclusively responsible for its use. Zara will not replace it if lost, stolen or damaged.
Gift cards are issued and managed independently in each country by the companies owning the Zara shops in that country.
The terms and conditions of use of gift cards may vary from country to country. Please check the terms and conditions of use of the card delivered when you purchase your gift card, and/or available in the shops in your country.